Thursday, January 14, 2010

From La Hermanita

"I learned something this week about anger. I was talking to my mission president and he said that you just have to, ¨give your anger away.¨ Whenever we are angry, it isn't worth it. Sometimes we love to be angry and just fester over it, but we will feel so much better if we just ¨give it away.¨ We can focus that energy on things that are so much more important. I tried putting it to practice this week, and I really saw some good results. Anger just isn't worth it, it isn't worth what you feel and what you are giving up.
"My companion is great. But gosh I have been speaking so much English. Our entire zone, minus two people, are North American. I have spoken SO much English. I need to focus on Spanish, it is so hard. She is really funny. we are so sarcastic around each other, good fun. I forgot how funny North Americans are! I miss that humor. Latinos just don't have the same. I didn't realize how much I missed it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment