Wednesday, December 1, 2010


"Thanksgiving Day, eating a meal made by my companion from Honduras. It was delicious!
"Missionaries in action......and me with some of the gorgeous flowers they have here in Chile.
"Today was change day (the missionaries may get moved around to new areas and switch companions). But it has only been 5 weeks since the last week. Many missionaries left today to be home with their families for Thanksgiving. So, we had changes a week early. I am still with my companion…but only for one more week. Next week, I will be training a missionary from the United States. I doubt she will speak much Spanish.

"How do I feel? Excited, nervous, and positive. I will have six weeks to train and really enjoy my last change. Even if training isn't fun (I will try to do everything within my power so that it is) I am going to love my last six weeks…I have to work until the end! I worked hard this week. I am losing weight, eating better, and trying to improve my Spanish. I have been relying on the Lord more…I feel positive. But none of our 6 baptisms happened. They all fell through...that just means I am going to have to work harder. I hope I get an excited companion...I am so ready to work really hard my last change. I want to get home...feeling exhausted."

No comments:

Post a Comment