Friday, October 30, 2009

La Hermanita's got bathroom humor

Eating lunch at a missionary zone conference.
Santiago
"Ok, I've been dying to tell this story. Yesterday we ate at a member's house (of the LDS church). I used the bathroom. The toilet would not flush. I was embarrassed and didn't know what to do. So I just left it. Then my companion had to use the restroom. I thought, "oh, how embarrassing". After, when we left, I asked her if she had problems with the toilet. She said she didn't use it, that she just did stuff in the mirror. HAHA. Do you know what that means? The member is going to think that she left it! Not me! Oh, I had a good laugh about that one. I needed that. I wasn't embarassed any more, but I think she might have been a little!
"We had another baptism this week! And what a pleasure it was. It was the little girl of the Cordova Family. We have been working with her for about 9 weeks. It was so great to be apart of! After the service, all of the ward members that were present came up and congratulated her and her grandparents. They can't get baptised because they aren't married, but the grandma started crying and I know that they just felt so welcomed and fellowshipped. I know that her baptism will help her family out."
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment