Tuesday, August 31, 2010



"I feel honestly good to say that I speak spanish. It is a great feeling! I am not perfect, but I feel so comfortable in it now. I haven't slept in like 3 days and we played soccer today. This week will be different for me. We have 2 weeks of training and it begins tomorrow. We do practices and focus on a specific theme, like the Book of Mormon, etc. We had the opportunity to hear from two leaders in the Church. It was very inspiring. I got to see a friend from the MTC from a different mission.
We will be having 3 baptisms this Sunday. The Family Bravo is ready. They have stopped drinking tea, and I am so excited! (In order to be baptised into the LDS church, one must refrain from drinking coffee, tea and alcohol) Ignacio said the other day when we talked to him about his baptism, he said, ¨I am decided.¨ And with conviction. It kind of surprised me....in a good way. Can you pray for them? I was praying, praying for a baptism for this change and look what we got....an entire family. How freaking awesome.
We have had weather of like 72 this week...so weird for the winter. But I like it."

No comments:

Post a Comment