Monday, April 19, 2010

"We had a nice surprise this week. We had an investigator call us to tell us she wants to get baptised the first of May. WOW! Incredible. it was such a miracle and we are so happy to plan it and be apart of it.
It is starting to turn cold here. I feel more able to work when it is cold. The sun just sucks the living day out of you.
We had interviews this past week with the president of the mission. He is so inspired! It was good. We are starting a new way of teaching, kind of, more short and sweet, which produces more simple lessons. I have felt an upgrade on my spanish this week...which makes me feel good. I feel like I can really communicate better now. I have been telling more stories and such.
Have you checked out the mission blog lately? (santiagomissioneast.blogspot.com) The president of the mission took a photo of us.
I am hitting 10 months this week! Ah. Crazy. I am getting into the big numbers now. One of the Hermanas here said that it is weird when you start having companions that are younger than you. I bet that will start happening in these next few months."

No comments:

Post a Comment